Thread: SN-960F upgrade to android 10

SM-960F upgrade to android 10

Hi my Note 9 is yet to receive the android 10 update. The phone was purchased directly from samsung so i assume it should not be locked to any network. i do use it on the o2 Network.

I noticed that Ireland (Vodafone) got the update on 14th January.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Can i use odin and update to this firmware? or should i just carry on waiting for it to be released OTA?

I have attached screen shots of the software info.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200116-110605_Settings.jpg   Screenshot_20200116-110610_Settings.jpg  
    Last edited by Superted2008; 16-01-2020 at 12:50.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Superted2008 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi my Note 9 is yet to receive the android 10 update. The phone was purchased directly from samsung so i assume it should not be locked to any network. i do use it on the o2 Network.

I noticed that Ireland (Vodafone) got the update on 14th January.

Can i use odin and update to this firmware? or should i just carry on waiting for it to be released OTA?

I have attached screen shots of the software info.

Thanks in advance
    Hi there

Just wait a little longer: Android 10 will be released in the UK (UN-branded BTU/XEU) soon too...

Thank you for the advice.

I have just checked the firmware section is this what I have been waiting for?

Thank you

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Superted2008 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you for the advice.

I have just checked the firmware section is this what I have been waiting for?

Thank you
    That's indeed the Android10 firmware

Didn't you get this by OTA?

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other files not to be used) with Odin 3.14.1: your data will stay intact

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

No, whenever i checked for updates it told me that the software was up to date.

One thing i would like to mention though is that i downloaded everything to do the update, when i connected my phone to my pc and opened up smart switch. that prompted me to update to android 10