Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U

Phone has been started and Latest Android 10 has already been installed with January Security patch
    But problem for Samsung Knox (Security is still deactivated) when I press the security button the app crashes

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by canon1981 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Phone has been started and Latest Android 10 has already been installed with January Security patch
    But problem for Samsung Knox (Security is still deactivated) when I press the security button the app crashes
    AP BL CP & HOME_CSC

But I posted also you could do a RESET of your device...

I'm getting out of options now too...

Could you install this app on your phone: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

When installed, run it and make a screenshot of the GENERAL-tab and post it here...

Hello

Could you Please inform me where to get Firmware update for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U Latest Android 10 UI 2.1 with June Security update. I am using this phone in India. Last time also you gave me download link for latest update

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by canon1981 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello

Could you Please inform me where to get Firmware update for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U Latest Android 10 UI 2.1 with June Security update. I am using this phone in India. Last time also you gave me download link for latest update
    Hi there

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]