Thread: flashing ATT firmware

flashing ATT firmware

Hi,
    I need some help please ,i have Note 9 960U1 XAA Us unlocked which i never flashed to any other firmware ,so i wanted to switch to ATT i tried to flash via ODIN patched, multiple times and diffrent ATT firmware and which is very weird after everythin passed i'm getting T-MOBILE FIRMWARE i was using and downloading diffrent ATT firmware for my phone and was flashing ,still no results after finished still getting Tmobile firmware,i'm 100% sure that i picked up the right firmware for ATT but still no luck,another wierd thing is that, after flashed back to Unlocked XAA i'm getting TMB ACTIVE CSC CODE no T-mobile sim card) ,
    I tried to search for help on xda but no luck,and i.m reading everywhere that this can be done easly flash ATT firmware to US unlocked note 9,i flashed before few phones and this is the first time i'm having this issue
    Please help me and let me know if its still possible , or maybe i'm doing something wrong ...it is frustrating because i tried all ATT USA firmware for 8.1 from Sammobile and nothing ,why i'm getting Tmobile firmware,when i'm loading ATT files in Odin??
    Thank you guys in advance
    Darius
    Last edited by greywolf74; 03-01-2020 at 05:29.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greywolf74 View Post
    Hi,
    I need some help please ,i have Note 9 960U1 XAA Us unlocked which i never flashed to any other firmware ,so i wanted to switch to ATT i tried to flash via ODIN patched, multiple times and diffrent ATT firmware and which is very weird after everythin passed i'm getting T-MOBILE FIRMWARE i was using and downloading diffrent ATT firmware for my phone and was flashing ,still no results after finished still getting Tmobile firmware,i'm 100% sure that i picked up the right firmware for ATT but still no luck,another wierd thing is that, after flashed back to Unlocked XAA i'm getting TMB ACTIVE CSC CODE no T-mobile sim card) ,
    I tried to search for help on xda but no luck,and i.m reading everywhere that this can be done easly flash ATT firmware to US unlocked note 9,i flashed before few phones and this is the first time i'm having this issue
    Please help me and let me know if its still possible , or maybe i'm doing something wrong ...it is frustrating because i tried all ATT USA firmware for 8.1 from Sammobile and nothing ,why i'm getting Tmobile firmware,when i'm loading ATT files in Odin??
    Thank you guys in advance
    Darius
    I already answered your question...

it is weird you say that, bcuz, when i were to add "the 4 files" in odin (i flashed several times now), i left the 4th file out (CSC file), 2 flashes back (still trying to get rid of partitions, still failing at it, everything on youtube is in indian), and my phone went from unlocked to a sprint phone,

OT, don't mean to Hyjack, but may teach you something as well
    I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS :banghead:
    My OCD is driving me nuts, will not use the phone until I know I have wiped it clean, w/o going to the local samsung shop.
    My phone never ever had the partions, just the missing att bs from factory.
    But, after it was obviously rooted when hacked, that occured, since I never modded the phone.

2nd file may be the key (open files inside of it, and put in the changed ext IMG file and just install it via AP sole flash), so I think I know how to cure, but afraid.

#Reboot Recovery Cause is [[BootChecker]RebootRecoveryWithKey]#
    No Support SINGLE-SKU

File-Based OTA
    Supported API: 3
    E:unknown volume for path [/odm]
    E:unknown volume for path [/vendor]
    E:unknown volume for path [/odm]
    E:unknown volume for path [/vendor]

# MANUAL MODE v1.0.0#
    remove failed dir '/system/carrier/ATT/priv-app/AttIqi_ATT'(No such file or directory)