Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A10s OTA - A10s battery usage

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I wouldn't "mess around" with your device if I were you...
    but we force to do this because of unreasonable Iran sanctions by Samsung & Goofy game of samsung CSC that just exist in samsung devices ! HUAWEI, Nokia, Xiaomi & all others are based on Region like Middle east, East europe, North of Africa & ... instead of countries with no trouble

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pars1992 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    but we force to do this because of unreasonable Iran sanctions by Samsung & Goofy game of samsung CSC that just exist in samsung devices ! HUAWEI, Nokia, Xiaomi & all others are based on Region like Middle east, East europe, North of Africa & ... instead of countries with no trouble
    I can't advice you in this...

Just leave it this way, check regular the PAK-firmware and flash this with Odin...

Finally THR code removed by flashing Indian firmware first, then, UAE firmware after that.
    Now will it receive OTA update in future? Is it on UAE update channel now ?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pars1992 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Finally THR code removed by flashing Indian firmware first, then, UAE firmware after that.
    Now will it receive OTA update in future? Is it on UAE update channel now ?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

You've to find out for yourself...

Weeks past , new UAE firmware released but still no OTA update ! again why ?!
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Weeks past , new UAE firmware released but still no OTA update ! again why ?!
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    XSG/THR,THR/PAK

The first 2 CSC's don't match: that's why you won't get OTA-updates...

You won't get OTA's till Samsung releases firmwares for THR (Iran)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    XSG/THR,THR/PAK

The first 2 CSC's don't match: that's why you won't get OTA-updates...

You won't get OTA's till Samsung releases firmwares for THR (Iran)
    you mean after the slash ? that's means XSG/THR, ?
    because I have A20s myself (This A10s is for my father) & A20s software info is XSG/THR,THR/XSG & It receives OTA updates regularly