Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heeeelpppp

Heeeelpppp

So i have a s9plus that is not updating due to the phone not being released here in the uk
    so i am looking to flash my phone with odin to andriod 9.. now as i am in the UK i have found my service provider 3 network
    so what i want to know can i flash uk firmware on a phone from another country..
    details of download below

Download the Samsung firmware for the Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F
    with product code H3G from United Kingdom (H3G).
    This firmware has version number PDA G965FXXS7CSK4 and CSC G965FCKH7CSJ1.
    The operating system of this firmware is Android 9 , with build date Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:48:06 +0000.
    Security patch date is 2019-12-01, with changelist 16947752.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jonflavell [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So i have a s9plus that is not updating due to the phone not being released here in the uk
    so i am looking to flash my phone with odin to andriod 9.. now as i am in the UK i have found my service provider 3 network
    so what i want to know can i flash uk firmware on a phone from another country..
    details of download below

Download the Samsung firmware for the Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F
    with product code H3G from United Kingdom (H3G).
    This firmware has version number PDA G965FXXS7CSK4 and CSC G965FCKH7CSJ1.
    The operating system of this firmware is Android 9 , with build date Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:48:06 +0000.
    Security patch date is 2019-12-01, with changelist 16947752.
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your phone, screenshot it from top to bottom, and post it here?

sorry for late reply.. .here is info you asked for [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jonflavell [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    sorry for late reply.. .here is info you asked for [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshots

Current firmware was never released for the UK, because your device is from the United Arab Emirates.

Your device is recognized as being UK (hence XEU/XEU).

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC with Odin 3.14.1 (other file NOT to be used): your data will stay intact...

When done, you'll receive OTA again...

All done henklbr and can i say a massive thank you for your help..

help

hello, please i happens to have similar issue as above, anytime i tried to check for update it tells me that i already have the latest update but my current version is android 8.0.0, i don't know which of the android 9 to flash,
    Baseband version - G965FXXU2BRG8,
    Build number- R16NW.G965FXXU2BRH1
    Service provider SW ver. SAOMC_SM-G965F_OXM_ECT_OO_0009 22ac397140057ece ECT/ECT,ECT/XSG

Thanks
    Last edited by Anonylz; 26-02-2020 at 18:49.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonylz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello, please i happens to have similar issue as above, anytime i tried to check for update it tells me that i already have the latest update but my current version is android 8.0.0, i don't know which of the android 9 to flash,
    Baseband version - G965FXXU2BRG8,
    Build number- R16NW.G965FXXU2BRH1
    Service provider SW ver. SAOMC_SM-G965F_OXM_ECT_OO_0009 22ac397140057ece ECT/ECT,ECT/XSG

Thanks
    Hi there

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC with Odin 3.14.x (other file NOT to be used): your data will stay intact...

When done, you'll receive OTA again...

Hey, thanks for the quick response, so i don't need to flash android 9 before 10? because currently phone is running on android 8,
    thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonylz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey, thanks for the quick response, so i don't need to flash android 9 before 10? because currently phone is running on android 8,
    thanks.
    No: you can install the firmware, I mentioned, directly on your device...

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No: you can install the firmware, I mentioned, directly on your device...

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.
    Thanks for the help, i have update my s9+ with the above method and everything works fine.