Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Heeeelpppp

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3

    Heeeelpppp

    So i have a s9plus that is not updating due to the phone not being released here in the uk
    so i am looking to flash my phone with odin to andriod 9.. now as i am in the UK i have found my service provider 3 network
    so what i want to know can i flash uk firmware on a phone from another country..
    details of download below

    Download the Samsung firmware for the Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F
    with product code H3G from United Kingdom (H3G).
    This firmware has version number PDA G965FXXS7CSK4 and CSC G965FCKH7CSJ1.
    The operating system of this firmware is Android 9 , with build date Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:48:06 +0000.
    Security patch date is 2019-12-01, with changelist 16947752.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,521
    Quote Originally Posted by jonflavell [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So i have a s9plus that is not updating due to the phone not being released here in the uk
    so i am looking to flash my phone with odin to andriod 9.. now as i am in the UK i have found my service provider 3 network
    so what i want to know can i flash uk firmware on a phone from another country..
    details of download below

    Download the Samsung firmware for the Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F
    with product code H3G from United Kingdom (H3G).
    This firmware has version number PDA G965FXXS7CSK4 and CSC G965FCKH7CSJ1.
    The operating system of this firmware is Android 9 , with build date Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:48:06 +0000.
    Security patch date is 2019-12-01, with changelist 16947752.
    Hi there

    Could you go to Software Info on your phone, screenshot it from top to bottom, and post it here?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3
    sorry for late reply.. .here is info you asked for [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,521
    Quote Originally Posted by jonflavell [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    sorry for late reply.. .here is info you asked for [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshots

    Current firmware was never released for the UK, because your device is from the United Arab Emirates.

    Your device is recognized as being UK (hence XEU/XEU).

    This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC with Odin 3.14.1 (other file NOT to be used): your data will stay intact...

    When done, you'll receive OTA again...

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3
    All done henklbr and can i say a massive thank you for your help..

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3

    help

    hello, please i happens to have similar issue as above, anytime i tried to check for update it tells me that i already have the latest update but my current version is android 8.0.0, i don't know which of the android 9 to flash,
    Baseband version - G965FXXU2BRG8,
    Build number- R16NW.G965FXXU2BRH1
    Service provider SW ver. SAOMC_SM-G965F_OXM_ECT_OO_0009 22ac397140057ece ECT/ECT,ECT/XSG

    Thanks
    Last edited by Anonylz; 26-02-2020 at 18:49.

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonylz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello, please i happens to have similar issue as above, anytime i tried to check for update it tells me that i already have the latest update but my current version is android 8.0.0, i don't know which of the android 9 to flash,
    Baseband version - G965FXXU2BRG8,
    Build number- R16NW.G965FXXU2BRH1
    Service provider SW ver. SAOMC_SM-G965F_OXM_ECT_OO_0009 22ac397140057ece ECT/ECT,ECT/XSG

    Thanks
    Hi there

    This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC with Odin 3.14.x (other file NOT to be used): your data will stay intact...

    When done, you'll receive OTA again...

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3
    Hey, thanks for the quick response, so i don't need to flash android 9 before 10? because currently phone is running on android 8,
    thanks.

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonylz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey, thanks for the quick response, so i don't need to flash android 9 before 10? because currently phone is running on android 8,
    thanks.
    No: you can install the firmware, I mentioned, directly on your device...

    Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No: you can install the firmware, I mentioned, directly on your device...

    Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.
    Thanks for the help, i have update my s9+ with the above method and everything works fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •