Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: FAiled ROM download from www.sammobile.com

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3

    FAiled ROM download from www.sammobile.com

    I have been having issues downloading the ROM for a Samsung S9. I found a link under Q&A telling me to try other browsers, try incognetio and some other methods but nothing seems to work.

    when I select Archived Firmware, I insert the phone model, SM-G960F, I select my country the Netherlands, I then select the link for the Netherlands, this takes me to a page where I can download the file, I click download, I wait the 30 seconds and then click download and after a few seconds, nothing happens, I do not get any download file. I see no error either.

    How can I get the download of the ROM file.

    Please help.
    Thanks
    Lawrence

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,970
    Quote Originally Posted by lslamp1961 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have been having issues downloading the ROM for a Samsung S9. I found a link under Q&A telling me to try other browsers, try incognetio and some other methods but nothing seems to work.

    when I select Archived Firmware, I insert the phone model, SM-G960F, I select my country the Netherlands, I then select the link for the Netherlands, this takes me to a page where I can download the file, I click download, I wait the 30 seconds and then click download and after a few seconds, nothing happens, I do not get any download file. I see no error either.

    How can I get the download of the ROM file.

    Please help.
    Thanks
    Lawrence
    Hi there

    Do you have the link of the firmware you are trying to download?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3
    below are the steps I following.




    It seems that the download link points to join, but I am already a member.
    So I have non clue what he file name is or why the download is not walking.

    Thanks
    Lawrence

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2
    Me too... i can't donwnload any Firmware... there is a Loop... The Link point to Join... if i logging... the link again point to join to download

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  5. #5
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,970
    Quote Originally Posted by lslamp1961 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    below are the steps I following.




    It seems that the download link points to join, but I am already a member.
    So I have non clue what he file name is or why the download is not walking.

    Thanks
    Lawrence
    Hi there,

    Have a look at our FAQ: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    or

    If you were using Chrome:

    Log out completely in the forum and our site; then clear the cache of your browser and close it down

    Re-start Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again

    If that's not working: please try another browser

    Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,970
    Quote Originally Posted by enigmaelectronica [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Me too... i can't donwnload any Firmware... there is a Loop... The Link point to Join... if i logging... the link again point to join to download

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

    Have a look at our FAQ: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    or

    If you were using Chrome:

    Log out completely in the forum and our site; then clear the cache of your browser and close it down

    Re-start Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again

    If that's not working: please try another browser

    Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3
    I have already tried all the suggested things and nothing worked.

    I tried it with firefox, with chrome, incognoto and normal and will both IE and the crap edge. Nothing seems to work.

    I keep going into the same loop, select download and I am asked to join, when I click join I am told I already have an account.

    Please advise

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •