Thread: S10 g973n

S10 g973n

I have a Korean Galaxy S10 (G973N) I use in New Zealand on GSM. The installed firmware CSC is G973NOKR3ASG8 July 2019.
    The phone works OK except for Google pay etc, and auto security/software updating. If I were to update using the latest firmware for this model phone, would it continue to work as normal, or is there a reason I can't use the Korean firmware in another country?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammers320 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a Korean Galaxy S10 (G973N) I use in New Zealand on GSM. The installed firmware CSC is G973NOKR3ASG8 July 2019.
    The phone works OK except for Google pay etc, and auto security/software updating. If I were to update using the latest firmware for this model phone, would it continue to work as normal, or is there a reason I can't use the Korean firmware in another country?
    Hi there

Here you can find the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Why do you have a Korean model and not the model used in New Zealand?

Hi, I have downloaded the latest firmware ready to load. I bought a grey import to save 30% on price. I know the vendor has modified phone, I presume so it will work in NZ, but don't know what updating firmware will change

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammers320 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I have downloaded the latest firmware ready to load. I bought a grey import to save 30% on price. I know the vendor has modified phone, I presume so it will work in NZ, but don't know what updating firmware will change
    In this case, you'll go from Android 9 to Android 10 (above link)

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC and your data will stay intact...

Modified phone? What has been modified?

Could you install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

After install, open it and go to the firmware-tab and make a screenshot of it...

I don't mind updating to A10. I don't know what has been modified but Knox has been tripped, that's why Google Pay won't work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191220-080357_SamMobile Device Info.jpg  

thanks, [ Login above or register to see download links. ] used it ^ [ Login above or register to see download links. ] ^
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] always come to your site