Thread: S10+ ONE UI 2.0 BETA with operator CSC

Question S10+ ONE UI 2.0 BETA with operator CSC

Hi,

Actually I need some help because I want to access the One UI 2.0 beta but I bought my device with French operator (ORANGE) and my CSC is set as FTM, so I can't have join the beta program in Samsung Members. I need to set my CSC as XEF (Samsung stock french ROM), that I tried to do, but the ROM I've installed is a multi-CSC XEF and after installation, FTM is automaticly set, I think its because it's connected to my SIM card. I need the CSC be set as XEF after the multi-CSC ROM installation. Is it possible? And if it is, how I'm supposed to do that?

Thank for helping guys!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoMLD22 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

Actually I need some help because I want to access the One UI 2.0 beta but I bought my device with French operator (ORANGE) and my CSC is set as FTM, so I can't have join the beta program in Samsung Members. I need to set my CSC as XEF (Samsung stock french ROM), that I tried to do, but the ROM I've installed is a multi-CSC XEF and after installation, FTM is automaticly set, I think its because it's connected to my SIM card. I need the CSC be set as XEF after the multi-CSC ROM installation. Is it possible? And if it is, how I'm supposed to do that?

Thank for helping guys!
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom, and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom, and post it here?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Here is the screenshot
    I

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoMLD22 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Here is the screenshot
    I
    Your device is FULL XEF, hence XEF/XEF,XEF/FTM (last one can't be changed, because it's the product-code of your device)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Your device is FULL XEF, hence XEF/XEF,XEF/FTM (last one can't be changed, because it's the product-code of your device)
    But, it's mean I can do nothing to get the beta? because it's seem to be the reason I can't accede the beta program

Administrator
    But, it's mean I can do nothing to get the beta? because it's seem to be the reason I can't accede the beta program
    There's NO Beta-program anymore for the S10+

Samsung has started to distribute the official release of Android 10