Thread: Galaxy watch Reactivation Lock : ON (SM-R800)

Unhappy Galaxy watch Reactivation Lock : ON (SM-R800)

I have a Galaxy Watch SM-R800 and the Galaxy Wearables app installed on my S10+ but couldn't pair my watch with my phone. Both my phone and watch were bought in India, but I use them here in Italy cause I live here.

I used this watch for many days with no problem at all and then one day I upgraded my phone to One UI 2 (beta) and I encountered this bug with security module, which locked me out from entering the phone even though I was entering the correct Pin or passcode.

After that I rolled back my phone to Android 9 (stable) version.

So my assumption is that the procedure that I followed to upgrade my phone to One UI 2 might have caused this issue with my watch.

Firstly I created a Samsung account with my email which by default is Italian cause of location, but I had to sign up for the beta program using an India account. No beta testing in Italy.

As suggested on XDA forums by someone I had to delete my Italian Samsung account and create Indian account with same email if I want to enroll for the beta program, which I did.

So I didn't use the watch for few days and later when I tried to pair it with my phone it says,"Couldn't Pair your watch" (Try Again/ Cancel)

I'm using the same email Id for Signing In to finish the setup of pairing with which I initially setup both the Phone and watch. It sometimes says I am using a different account from the one I used earlier to setup. I'm definitely sure that I never used any other account of mine or a friend. (No others)

I need your help if someone has a solution for this situation.

Thanks,

Akhil Bellam.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by akhilbellam [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a Galaxy Watch SM-R800 and the Galaxy Wearables app installed on my S10+ but couldn't pair my watch with my phone. Both my phone and watch were bought in India, but I use them here in Italy cause I live here.

I used this watch for many days with no problem at all and then one day I upgraded my phone to One UI 2 (beta) and I encountered this bug with security module, which locked me out from entering the phone even though I was entering the correct Pin or passcode.

After that I rolled back my phone to Android 9 (stable) version.

So my assumption is that the procedure that I followed to upgrade my phone to One UI 2 might have caused this issue with my watch.

Firstly I created a Samsung account with my email which by default is Italian cause of location, but I had to sign up for the beta program using an India account. No beta testing in Italy.

As suggested on XDA forums by someone I had to delete my Italian Samsung account and create Indian account with same email if I want to enroll for the beta program, which I did.

So I didn't use the watch for few days and later when I tried to pair it with my phone it says,"Couldn't Pair your watch" (Try Again/ Cancel)

I'm using the same email Id for Signing In to finish the setup of pairing with which I initially setup both the Phone and watch. It sometimes says I am using a different account from the one I used earlier to setup. I'm definitely sure that I never used any other account of mine or a friend. (No others)

I need your help if someone has a solution for this situation.

Thanks,

Akhil Bellam.
    Hi there

Which phone do you have? How did you enroll in the Beta? Did you flash the Beta yourself? Which account did you use to connect your watch initially (Italian/Indian)?