Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Unable to download past and present Firmware for P6800

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1

    Unable to download past and present Firmware for P6800

    Hi,

    was trying to download firmware for my P6800 and realised that the links are dead : Err: Invalid link

    Anyone else having this problem when you try to download? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,793
    Quote Originally Posted by auctuz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

    was trying to download firmware for my P6800 and realised that the links are dead : Err: Invalid link

    Anyone else having this problem when you try to download? Thanks!
    You are not alone.
    Please post your firmware link and problem to [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

    Have you tried to install the latest firmware with Kies?
    If you go to the Tools menu, you can force Kies to install the latest firmware.
    See here :
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    51

    Update error factoryfs.img

    Yesterday I download new ROM from sammobile for My GT-P6800. As usual connect tablet to PC, recognized, and try to flash with Odin 1.85 as I do with my P7310, but at the period to write factoryfs.img Odin get failed... Use recovery mode from Kies I can`t because Tab didn`t connect to the PC. What do i wrong? I already use different cables and USB-ports. Please help!?

    Yesterday at least I could flash my My GT-P6800 with Odin 3.07 but after rebooted by Odin tablet get 3 short vibros and 1 long vibro & get stuck. Vibro all time & get cycled/
    Last edited by Warloon; 08-07-2014 at 09:28. Reason: Another problem

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    51
    Download & flash with Odin P6800XXLA4_P6800OXEKL1_P6800XXLA3_HOME.tar.md5 - revive to life. Upgrade is coming...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    51
    Greenman, get answered from [ Login above or register to see download links. ] that requested software isn't available yet. Where else can I get it? And Is the latest software from SamMobiles site always install properly?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Greenman, get answered from [ Login above or register to see download links. ] that requested software isn't available yet. Where else can I get it? And Is the latest software from SamMobiles site always install properly?
    Are you wanting this firmware?
    Your other post....
    Download & flash with Odin P6800XXLA4_P6800OXEKL1_P6800XXLA3_HOME.tar.md5 - revive to life. Upgrade is coming...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,793
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Are you wanting this firmware?
    Your other post....
    Download & flash with Odin P6800XXLA4_P6800OXEKL1_P6800XXLA3_HOME.tar.md5 - revive to life. Upgrade is coming...
    Your P6800 should update to the latest firmware with Kies.

    If it does not, the latest Nordic Countries NEE is here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 12-07-2014 at 09:08.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    51
    I think revive my bricked Tab with HoneyComb and then will upgrade. But I did like that (upgrade) last time (with lastest ROM from SM) and have a problem I wrote up. Can I upgrade without Kies because last flash custom count was = 5

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Warloon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I think revive my bricked Tab with HoneyComb and then will upgrade. But I did like that (upgrade) last time (with lastest ROM from SM) and have a problem I wrote up. Can I upgrade without Kies because last flash custom count was = 5
    My goodness, you have been busy.

    Of course you can use Odin for the update.
    You mentioned that your PC was not recognising your Tab.
    Go to Kies first and make sure it is up to date as there may be new USB drivers to install.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    51
    I used many of ROMs to fit my tab, and only last one will start. I just want to have up to date Tab and thats all. new USB drivers was installed from yours link at another branch of this forum. Now the problem is how to upgrade from 3.2 to 4.0.4 at least without harmfull results.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •