Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I haven't received updates

I haven't received updates

Hello

My mobile is Note 9 SM-N960F
    I bought it from Kuwait and I am now in Egypt and I have not received updates since July
    What is the solution?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_٢٠١٩١١١٢-٠٤١٦.jpg  
    Last edited by tk611; 12-11-2019 at 03:22.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tk611 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello

My mobile is Note 9 SM-N960F
    I bought it from Kuwait and I am now in Egypt and I have not received updates since July
    What is the solution?
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, make a screenshot of it from top to bottom and post it here...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, make a screenshot of it from top to bottom and post it here...
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tk611 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Thanks for your screenshot. Your device product-code is XSG, which is United Arab Emirates

Current firmware on your device was never released for Egypt: that's why you didn't receive any updates yet...

Do you have experience with flashing phones yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Thanks for your screenshot. Your device product-code is XSG, which is United Arab Emirates

Current firmware on your device was never released for Egypt: that's why you didn't receive any updates yet...

Do you have experience with flashing phones yourself?
    Yes, I know but after flashing I will receive automatic monthly updates from the company

Administrator
    Yes, I know but after flashing I will receive automatic monthly updates from the company
    This is the latest firmware for your device (Egypt): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other file in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.13.x. Your data will stay intact, and you'll receive OTA updates again

This is the latest firmware for your device (Egypt): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other file in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.13.x. Your data will stay intact, and you'll receive OTA updates again
    I downloaded five files
    Them two files csc
    Which of these files I put them and what is the difference between them
    CSC_OMC_OXM_N960FOXM3CSI1_CL16685647_QB25812146_RE V00_user_low_ship.tar

HOME_CSC_OMC_OXM_N960FOXM3CSI1_CL16685647_QB258121 46_REV00_user_low_ship.tar

What is the benefit of choosing userdata in Odin

Administrator
    I downloaded five files
    Them two files csc
    Which of these files I put them and what is the difference between them
    CSC_OMC_OXM_N960FOXM3CSI1_CL16685647_QB25812146_RE V00_user_low_ship.tar

HOME_CSC_OMC_OXM_N960FOXM3CSI1_CL16685647_QB258121 46_REV00_user_low_ship.tar

What is the benefit of choosing userdata in Odin
    As I wrote earlier: Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other file in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.13.x. Your data will stay intact, and you'll receive OTA updates again

USERDATA stays empty

As I wrote earlier: Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM (other file in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.13.x. Your data will stay intact, and you'll receive OTA updates again

USERDATA stays empty
    Thank you so much
    I downloaded the software successfully on my device and thank God my device is updated for the month of October officially and I hope to receive automatic air updates ota

And this screen shot with the new software
    Greetings to you and thank you[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Thank you so much
    I downloaded the software successfully on my device and thank God my device is updated for the month of October officially and I hope to receive automatic air updates ota

And this screen shot with the new software
    Greetings to you and thank you[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks and you're welcome