Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: find out device stock original region

find out device stock company region

Hi. How can find out what is my device original company region & CSC to download its new same region firmware and install by Odin & device will get future updates OTA ...
    thanks
    my device is A10 & its software info :

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Last edited by pars1992; 11-11-2019 at 11:42.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pars1992 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi. How can find out what is my device original company region & CSC to download its new same region firmware and install by Odin & device will get future updates OTA ...
    thanks
    my device is A10 & its software info :

Hi there

Did you flash your device already?

Your SIM-CSC (and ACTIVE CSC) is for Iran -> THR

The Product-code of your device is KSA -> Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Did you flash your device already?

Your SIM-CSC (and ACTIVE CSC) is for Iran -> THR

The Product-code of your device is KSA -> Saudi Arabia

hi there, yes i flashed by Odin, i didn't know CSC & region, So i installed Iraq firmware on it & later see no OTA updates even though sammobile puts new firmwares, then i saw the mobile pack box and saudi arabia labels , so i installed KSA firmware but it is not getting any OTA updates . So how can i fix it to receive OTA updates.
    i use it in Iran. because Iran sanctions, samsung doesn't release any THR firmwares and local companies imported mobile devices from various countries as they can , so customers run into these kind of troubles because of samsung no reason sanctions... sanctions are not for cellphones ! but they (S. korea) ingratiate for USA !
    Last edited by pars1992; 11-11-2019 at 17:49.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pars1992 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi there, yes i flashed by Odin, i didn't know CSC & region, So i installed Iraq firmware on it & later see no OTA updates even though sammobile puts new firmwares, then i saw the mobile pack box and saudi arabia labels , so i installed KSA firmware but it is not getting any OTA updates . So how can i fix it to receive OTA updates.
    i use it in Iran. because Iran sanctions, samsung doesn't release any THR firmwares and local companies imported mobile devices from various countries as they can , so customers run into these kind of troubles because of samsung no reason sanctions... sanctions are not for cellphones ! but they (S. korea) ingratiate for USA !
    Because your device is configured for Iran, THR, you won't receive OTA updates at this time...

You could flash the latest Saudi Arabia firmware, KSA, to your device.

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OJM and your data will stay intact

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Because your device is configured for Iran, THR, you won't receive OTA updates at this time...

You could flash the latest Saudi Arabia firmware, KSA, to your device.

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OJM and your data will stay intact
    who may configured it for Iran ? my device box was seal by samsung, no one opened it before.
    So it means no way to receive OTA updates , its right ? very bad situations

Administrator
    who may configured it for Iran ? my device box was seal by samsung, no one opened it before.
    So it means no way to receive OTA updates , its right ? very bad situations
    You did yourself by inserting your Iran SIM-card

This SIM was recognized by your device and automatically set for Iran

bad news, it seems we have to wait if samsung release THR firmwares again if they have any plan
    I should bought Xiaomi or Huawei that are officially here and they don't ingratiate for USA in the biggest middle east (Iran) market ! samsung do politics , shame on them
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Today I tried clean flash the device with new KSA firmware with no sim inside 2 times, but no success, still THR stick on it ,
    maybe just release of THR firmware can solve it
    Last edited by pars1992; 15-11-2019 at 12:12.

hi again,today i see my friends devices & seen servie provider SW : (INS/THR-THR/INS) & (MID/THR-THR/MID) & (AFR/THR-THR/AFR) they have A10 - A70 & A20)! they say they receive OTA updates ! we are all in Iran , why mine is just KSA/THR-THR/THR with no OTA updates ! its strange! (INS/THR-THR/INS) is A10 of my friend .
    Last edited by pars1992; 15-11-2019 at 12:11.

Administrator
    hi again,today i see my friends devices & seen servie provider SW : (INS/THR-THR/INS) & (MID/THR-THR/MID) & (AFR/THR-THR/AFR) they have A10 - A70 & A20)! they say they receive OTA updates ! we are all in Iran , why mine is just KSA/THR-THR/THR with no OTA updates ! its strange! (INS/THR-THR/INS) is A10 of my friend .
    Hi there

Go to a Samsung Service Point: maybe they can help you

Hi there

Go to a Samsung Service Point: maybe they can help you
    hi.I went to Samsung service yesterday in Tehran (both Bazaar Mobile Iran in Hafez street & Charsu customer service) but they just accepted under 2019 devices that imported officially for Iran with THR firmware like J7 2017 or same devices ! because of USA sanctions on Iran, Samsung closed service centers for new devices and i heard center official office here is closed now & Koreans men gone. these 2019 devices are imported from other countries to Iran with no samsung supports but US mobile like iPhone received OTA updates here with no problem ! its weird because iPhones are imported from other countries to Iran too but they have software support unlike samsung that was here until last year !