Thread: choosing firmware

choosing firmware

Hello,
    I have an SM-N915A Galaxy Note Edge. I am looking for the correct firmware, but the AT&T version is not listed as an available choice.
    There is SM-N9150, SM-N915F, SM-N915FY, SM-N915G, SM-N915K, SM-N915L, SM-N915P, SM-N915R4, SM-N915S, SM-N915T, SM-N915V, SM-N915W8.

I know a few of these: T is Tmobile, V is verizon, A is att (missing). And I presume there are other country variants K Korea, P Philipines, I believe I read that F is the international version.

My question is this. If AT&T, SM-N915A, is missing, is there a listed choice that I can choose to install on my phone or do I need to have the exact firmware that is suited for my device. I have heard that TMobile has similar characteristics to AT&T, but I don't know how other than they are not CDMA or if that even matters in firmware.
    Secondly, if I do need the AT&T version, where can I find it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Respectfully,
    asesplott.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by asesplott [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    I have an SM-N915A Galaxy Note Edge. I am looking for the correct firmware, but the AT&T version is not listed as an available choice.
    There is SM-N9150, SM-N915F, SM-N915FY, SM-N915G, SM-N915K, SM-N915L, SM-N915P, SM-N915R4, SM-N915S, SM-N915T, SM-N915V, SM-N915W8.

I know a few of these: T is Tmobile, V is verizon, A is att (missing). And I presume there are other country variants K Korea, P Philipines, I believe I read that F is the international version.

My question is this. If AT&T, SM-N915A, is missing, is there a listed choice that I can choose to install on my phone or do I need to have the exact firmware that is suited for my device. I have heard that TMobile has similar characteristics to AT&T, but I don't know how other than they are not CDMA or if that even matters in firmware.
    Secondly, if I do need the AT&T version, where can I find it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Respectfully,
    asesplott.
    Hi there

AT&T never made their firmware available for download (they are also NOT available on the Samsung Servers)

You need to go to an AT&T service Point

I CANT DOWNLOAD FOR J3 2016 MEO..what????

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangelman13 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

Have a look at our FAQ: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

or

If you were using Chrome:

Log out completely in the forum and our site; then clear the cache of your browser and close it down

Re-start Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again

If that's not working: please try another browser

Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

PS: mind your CAPS-LOCK

Quote Originally Posted by blueangelman13 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Try using Edge browser. Chrome didn't work but Edge did.