Thread: Can't download any firmware

Can't download any firmware

Hello,
    I created an account recently, sign-up process went fine.
    After creating an account, I wanted to download firmware.

But, every time I go to firmware download page, choose model, region etc. I can't download anything. Instead of a download button it says "Join to download". When I click it anyway, I wait 30 seconds, click Download but it redirects me to page where I can join/buy premium.

I tried 2 different browsers (Firefox & Opera), but with no luck.
    Is there something wrong I'm doing?
    Thanks.

Administrator
    Hi there,

Have a look at our FAQ: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

or

If you were using Chrome:

Log out completely in the forum and our site; then clear the cache of your browser and close it down

Re-start Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again

If that's not working: please try another browser

Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

I have never received so much trouble downloading a simple file anywhere on over 3000 websites so far except Sammobile.

Shame on you, you cant do this, last year I had the same issue and today I wanted to try again but the issue persists. Guys you are embarassing.

I removed cache and cookies, tried incognito and tried Firefox but the issue persists, it asks me to click on Join although I am fully logged in.

But in the join section I seem not to look logged in anymore although I already used the "REMEMBER ME" function.

Literally embarassing and pushing me to pay a service for files for which you do not own even the rights!

You do not even own the distribution rights nor the exclusive ownership for the files you are offering. These files belong to Samsung and are i.e. should be free.

Now if anyone is whining about how hard it is to distribute files, there are hundreds!!! of distribution servers. Let me just name few of them offering free space:
    MEGA.CO.NZ
    Uploaded
    Share Online
    ETC: ETC: ETC ETC:

There is no need to use an own server as its just expensive and manages to get some $$$
    Last edited by Salazarian; 02-11-2019 at 17:10.

I am having the same exact problem. I even paid to get the premium service but instead of allowing me to download I am getting the JOIN links. I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge Browsers.
    Last edited by getmet007; 03-11-2019 at 20:03.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by getmet007 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I am having the same exact problem. I even paid to get the premium service but instead of allowing me to download I am getting the JOIN links. I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge Browsers.
    Hi there

You've a PM