Thread: A205G, I can't select csc from my country

Angry A205G, I can't select csc from my country

Hello friend, I need help since I tell you that I have done all the forms, I tell you a little.
    Download the firmware of AP_A205GUBS3ASH2 CSC_OMC_OWE_A205GOWE3ASI1, this means that I have a file from south america with multiple csc and in this case it brings default from Chile.
    I need to change the settings for another operator in another country.
    I tried to select using the code * # 272 * imei #, which solved the problem by letting me select my conformity.
    In this case with this model I could not, and tried to load a combination file, but I do not accept the file, I get an error with odin and it does not let me load,
    If someone can help me with this, with some code that allows me to configure or with some other way that does not damage the security of the phone or the KNOX.
    If any of the forum can help I would be very grateful, thanks and regards

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hector raul ortega [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello friend, I need help since I tell you that I have done all the forms, I tell you a little.
    Download the firmware of AP_A205GUBS3ASH2 CSC_OMC_OWE_A205GOWE3ASI1, this means that I have a file from south america with multiple csc and in this case it brings default from Chile.
    I need to change the settings for another operator in another country.
    I tried to select using the code * # 272 * imei #, which solved the problem by letting me select my conformity.
    In this case with this model I could not, and tried to load a combination file, but I do not accept the file, I get an error with odin and it does not let me load,
    If someone can help me with this, with some code that allows me to configure or with some other way that does not damage the security of the phone or the KNOX.
    If any of the forum can help I would be very grateful, thanks and regards
    Hi there

You have worked with a "Combination File": we can't support this

Go with your device to a Samsung Service Point

Hello, because the combined files are not supported, could you explain it to me, please ?, and could you give me a solution to my problem without having to go to a samsung service.
    Could you help me with a key by keyboard?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hector raul ortega [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello, because the combined files are not supported, could you explain it to me, please ?, and could you give me a solution to my problem without having to go to a samsung service.
    Could you help me with a key by keyboard?
    Hi there

We don't support ILLEGAL software...

Go to a Samsung Service Point...

Hello, in the samsung service they do not know how to solve the problem.
    That's why I turn to the forum since I suppose they can give me a solution.
    I know there is a code to select csc, but this model does not accept the ones I know.
    And as I said do not install any combination software.
    If you can help me and if you know what code I can use to configure csc of my country.
    Thank you.