Thread: Galaxy S5 confused

Galaxy S5 confused

Hiya I'm trying to find the correct firmware for a factory unlocked UK model Samsung S5 G900F. I'm not sure what to download, they all appear to be linked to a phone provider. Any ideas? Also what do PDA and CSC mean in the firmware downloads??
    Last edited by petertog; 30-10-2019 at 21:03.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by petertog [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hiya I'm trying to find the correct firmware for a factory unlocked UK model Samsung S5 G900F. I'm not sure what to download, they all appear to be linked to a phone provider. Any ideas? Also what do PDA and CSC mean in the firmware downloads??
    Hi there

Why do you want to flash your S5-device?

This is the UN-locked firmware for the UK (BTU): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Hiya
    Thanks for the link.
    The phone has previously been flashed with a custom ROM but I have too many phones so I thought I would return a couple to stock and stick them on fleabay.....never returned one to stock before. The other stock ROM's I tried appeared to flash ok.....Odin reported no faults but it wouldn't boot!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by petertog [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hiya
    Thanks for the link.
    The phone has previously been flashed with a custom ROM but I have too many phones so I thought I would return a couple to stock and stick them on fleabay.....never returned one to stock before. The other stock ROM's I tried appeared to flash ok.....Odin reported no faults but it wouldn't boot!
    You have the link for the firmware

Can't give you further support due to your phone has Custom ROM on it...