Thread: Galaxy s10+ no update

Galaxy s10+ no update

Hi everyone,

I do not know if this problem has been solved by anybody but I am not finding any sulutions. Firstly I live in Albania and 1 month ago i buyed my s10+ (us version) with the details attached in my two screenshots. I have noticed that my pphone is not getting any softwate updates and firmware is stil on February 2019. When i connect through smart switch from pc it says phone up to date. Can anyone help me solve this? [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by irvvaso [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi everyone,

I do not know if this problem has been solved by anybody but I am not finding any sulutions. Firstly I live in Albania and 1 month ago i buyed my s10+ (us version) with the details attached in my two screenshots. I have noticed that my pphone is not getting any softwate updates and firmware is stil on February 2019. When i connect through smart switch from pc it says phone up to date. Can anyone help me solve this? [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

May I ask "why" you bought an US-device instead of the device used in Albania (European model)?

Could you go to "Software Info" on your device, make a screenshot from top to bottom and post that here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

May I ask "why" you bought an US-device instead of the device used in Albania (European model)?

Could you go to "Software Info" on your device, make a screenshot from top to bottom and post that here?
    I was not aware phone was with us version since I did not buy the phone to an official reseller. There are a lot of small sellers here that sell unboxed phones... and apparently they have also us versions... Through browsing and searching I managet to upgrade until September version, however it seems I cannot update to latest version. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by irvvaso [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I was not aware phone was with us version since I did not buy the phone to an official reseller. There are a lot of small sellers here that sell unboxed phones... and apparently they have also us versions... Through browsing and searching I managet to upgrade until September version, however it seems I cannot update to latest version. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is the latest firmware for your phone:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN with Odin 3.13.x (other files in archive NOT to be used!)

Hello
    want to have CSC XSG [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ridha34 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello
    want to have CSC XSG [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Not possible ; your device is configured by your inserted SIM-card