Thread: samsung pay and Volte problem in India for samsung s9+ bought from saudi arabia

samsung pay and Volte problem in India for samsung s9+ bought from saudi arabia

HI,

I've bought s9+ plus from saudi arabia, now I'm in india.
    I've updated to android pie with october month security patch before coming back to india.
    now how can i use jio volte and samsung pay in this phone ??
    do I need to flash a new firmware, while doing so will I be able get OTA updates ??
    if so, please advice me, how can I flash my mobile, which software should i choose.
    this is my first samsung phone and I'm in love with this.. please do help me. thanks. [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjonakassery [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    HI,

I've bought s9+ plus from saudi arabia, now I'm in india.
    I've updated to android pie with october month security patch before coming back to india.
    now how can i use jio volte and samsung pay in this phone ??
    do I need to flash a new firmware, while doing so will I be able get OTA updates ??
    if so, please advice me, how can I flash my mobile, which software should i choose.
    this is my first samsung phone and I'm in love with this.. please do help me. thanks. [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

What SIM-card is in SIM1: Saudi Arabia? SIM2: India?

sim 1 is Saudi Arabia, and sim 2 was India. now only using sim 1.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjonakassery [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    sim 1 is Saudi Arabia, and sim 2 was India. now only using sim 1.
    What SIM is in the SIM1-slot now? Please send an updated Software Serviceprovider...(screenshot like above)

Administrator
    only sim 1 is active now and it is saudi arabia sim[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you want to use JIO-VoLTE and Samsung Pay in India, the Indian SIM needs to be in the SIM-1 slot and when done, you need to RESET your device.

Software Serviceprovider must show INS/INS,xxx/KSA

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What SIM is in the SIM1-slot now? Please send an updated Software Serviceprovider...(screenshot like above)
    only sim 1 is active now and it is saudi arabia sim[ Login above or register to see download links. ]