Thread: How to disable bands in service mode for all bands for SAMSUNG GALAXY A20S

How to disable bands in service mode for all bands for SAMSUNG GALAXY A20S

How to disable bands in service mode for all bands.im using for mobile network testing application according to the band technology once finished our installation on upgrading works for mobile service provider.i need to disable band because of sometime will be in same tech or other tower cells might interupt while doing testing according to segment .so i need assit or solution to how to disable bands without added new ROM.Nevertheless what is there other options to make it disable the band by flashing ROM
    AP: A2070FXXU1ASHI
    CP: A2070FXXU1ASHI
    CSC: A2070FOXM1ASHI
    MODEL: SM-A207F/DS

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by yoganand08 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    How to disable bands in service mode for all bands.im using for mobile network testing application according to the band technology once finished our installation on upgrading works for mobile service provider.i need to disable band because of sometime will be in same tech or other tower cells might interupt while doing testing according to segment .so i need assit or solution to how to disable bands without added new ROM.Nevertheless what is there other options to make it disable the band by flashing ROM
    AP: A2070FXXU1ASHI
    CP: A2070FXXU1ASHI
    CSC: A2070FOXM1ASHI
    MODEL: SM-A207F/DS
    Hi there

We can't help you in this; go to a Samsung Service Point