Thread: Firmware for Galaxy J5 2016 ITV SM-J510FN

Talking Firmware for Galaxy J5 2016 ITV SM-J510FN

Hello,
    I have just downloaded the FW for this phone (J510FNXXS3BSH2_J510FNITV3BSH2_ITV).
    Unfortunately there aren't the 5 files inside, like it is stated in the side note, but just the MD5 file.
    Now, since my phone was rooted and I want to restore the original firmware, I would need the PIT file, or the CSC_*** to restore the correct partitions.
    How can I get those files? I looked for them hours but they are nowhere!
    I have tried with some PIT files but always had issues: auth or ext4 errors in Odin. The problem is that the hidden partition has a wrong size.
    Can somebody please help?
    Thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by spynetcamera [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    I have just downloaded the FW for this phone (J510FNXXS3BSH2_J510FNITV3BSH2_ITV).
    Unfortunately there aren't the 5 files inside, like it is stated in the side note, but just the MD5 file.
    Now, since my phone was rooted and I want to restore the original firmware, I would need the PIT file, or the CSC_*** to restore the correct partitions.
    How can I get those files? I looked for them hours but they are nowhere!
    I have tried with some PIT files but always had issues: auth or ext4 errors in Odin. The problem is that the hidden partition has a wrong size.
    Can somebody please help?
    Thanks.
    Hi there

Not all firmwares have 5 files; 5 file firmwares started with the Note7/S7 series

Also: this forum does not support ROOTed and/or Custom ROM phones