Thread: samsung 6 SM-G920W8VLU5API1

samsung 6 SM-G920W8VLU5API1

hey I'm looking for a SM-G920W8VLU5API1 stock rom or firmware, I'm new to android I need help pleaseeee !!!!!!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostkiller1209 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey I'm looking for a SM-G920W8VLU5API1 stock rom or firmware, I'm new to android I need help pleaseeee !!!!!!
    Hi there

1. Where did you get this build information?
    2. Why do you need this build?

well I have some idea about firmwares and I been looking for that specific firmware forever on the internet sadly I can't find it so I give it a shot to this forum If you could help me that would be awesome. I need it because I got a samsung s6 and it is stuck in a developer or testing firmware

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostkiller1209 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    well I have some idea about firmwares and I been looking for that specific firmware forever on the internet sadly I can't find it so I give it a shot to this forum If you could help me that would be awesome. I need it because I got a samsung s6 and it is stuck in a developer or testing firmware
    Hi there

If it's "stuck" in developer and/or testing firmware, you should go with your device to a Samsung Service Point.