Thread: install eu firmware in a Chinese motherboard purchased

install eu firmware in a Chinese motherboard purchased

Hi everyone, I am writing to ask for help with samsung / odin. I say in advance that I have used many times odin with my old samsung and therefore I am not really inexperienced but I appeal to you for a somewhat more complicated question ...
    I own a samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 SM-T705 but for one problem I had to change the motherboard and I got it wrong, so not in the eu but Chinese version (I'm contacting the seller to send it back to me as I requested).
    In the meantime I appeal to you .. my device is Italian with 4g Italian frequencies.

I was wondering if there is a way to insert the Italian firmware with odin on this motherboard that has the initials CHC (therefore Chinese) as csc. Having the hardware compatible with the Italian firmware and being Italian the tablet is it possible to insert the ita firmware from odin?
    Please help me, I am willing to inform you of everything

PS: if the post is not in the right section help me

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertostevanella [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi everyone, I am writing to ask for help with samsung / odin. I say in advance that I have used many times odin with my old samsung and therefore I am not really inexperienced but I appeal to you for a somewhat more complicated question ...
    I own a samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 SM-T705 but for one problem I had to change the motherboard and I got it wrong, so not in the eu but Chinese version (I'm contacting the seller to send it back to me as I requested).
    In the meantime I appeal to you .. my device is Italian with 4g Italian frequencies.

I was wondering if there is a way to insert the Italian firmware with odin on this motherboard that has the initials CHC (therefore Chinese) as csc. Having the hardware compatible with the Italian firmware and being Italian the tablet is it possible to insert the ita firmware from odin?
    Please help me, I am willing to inform you of everything

PS: if the post is not in the right section help me
    Hi there

You can't flash Italian firmware on a Chinese board