Thread: Help!! I can't chose the correct firmware.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Help!! I can't chose the correct firmware.

I have a galaxy note8 Sm-n950u and whenever I search I find different csc depending on carrier. However, I downloaded one and flashed it without (csc user data). It works fine but whenever I check for update it says "Your software is up to date".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191009-212903.jpg   Screenshot_20191009-212858.jpg   Screenshot_20191009-212854.jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by alabci1410 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a galaxy note8 Sm-n950u and whenever I search I find different csc depending on carrier. However, I downloaded one and flashed it without (csc user data). It works fine but whenever I check for update it says "Your software is up to date".
    Could you go to Software Info on you device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Could you go to Software Info on you device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by alabci1410 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN with Odin 3.13.x (other files NOT to be used)

Data will stay intact

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN with Odin 3.13.x (other files NOT to be used)

Data will stay intact
    Will I be able to get OTA updates after that? Because I don't live in the USA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Will I be able to get OTA updates after that? Because I don't live in the USA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    That I can't tell you: sorry...

I'm having the same issue..

__________________________________________________ __
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Samsung core prime G365H
    please 😢😢