Thread: Note 8 deleted system files

Unhappy Note 8 deleted system files

HI all,
    my note 8 run out of space and in abit to create space I accidentaly deleted some files that could have caused the upper part of phone not to be responsvive, when I put the phone in landscape the navigation bar works, however in potrait it refuses, I tried resetting but still in vain. when I put in ladnscape the upper part which becomes the left side still does't respond to touch, any help will be much apprecaited

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kayoub1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    HI all,
    my note 8 run out of space and in abit to create space I accidentaly deleted some files that could have caused the upper part of phone not to be responsvive, when I put the phone in landscape the navigation bar works, however in potrait it refuses, I tried resetting but still in vain. when I put in ladnscape the upper part which becomes the left side still does't respond to touch, any help will be much apprecaited
    Hi there

The best is to go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let them check