Thread: A105F Iran firmware

Question A105F Iran firmware

Hi. all Samsung devices have Iran firmware in sammobile but Galaxy A10 (A105F) doesn't have Iran firmware. whats the reason? this device exist in Iran with THR firmware CSC and has a big market share in mid-range devices of Iran market

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pars1992 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi. all Samsung devices have Iran firmware in sammobile but Galaxy A10 (A105F) doesn't have Iran firmware. whats the reason? this device exist in Iran with THR firmware CSC and has a big market share in mid-range devices of Iran market
    Hi there

Probably the device is just released in Iran; firmware for THR is not available on the Samsung servers either...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Probably the device is just released in Iran; firmware for THR is not available on the Samsung servers either...
    thanks for your guidance. bellow screenshot is my CSC code tab in my device phone info menu, is it Iraq firmware ? but what is THR (Iran-Tehran) there ? is it receive OTA update? if yes, with which country firmware ?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pars1992 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    thanks for your guidance. bellow screenshot is my CSC code tab in my device phone info menu, is it Iraq firmware ? but what is THR (Iran-Tehran) there ? is it receive OTA update? if yes, with which country firmware ?

Your devices "Product-code" is THR (which is Iran); you should receive Firmware-updates, when released, for THR (Iran)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Your devices "Product-code" is THR (which is Iran); you should receive Firmware-updates, when released, for THR (Iran)
    Is there any way to change THR with Iraq or UAE to receive OTA updates?

Administrator
    Is there any way to change THR with Iraq or UAE to receive OTA updates?
    Could you go to "Software Info" on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?

Could you go to "Software Info" on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?
    thank you, i attached the screenshots

Administrator
    thank you, i attached the screenshots

Thanks for your screenshot

Your device is Originally from India (hence Productcode INS). With other words: it's not official released in Iran (yet).
    That's why the firmware is not available yet for your CSC-code THR

It's not possible to change your CSC-code: it's SIM-related

Thanks for your screenshot

Your device is Originally from India (hence Productcode INS). With other words: it's not official released in Iran (yet).
    That's why the firmware is not available yet for your CSC-code THR

It's not possible to change your CSC-code: it's SIM-related
    thanks a lot for your helpful guidance, i get all answers i needed.
    best regards

Administrator
    thanks a lot for your helpful guidance, i get all answers i needed.
    best regards
    You're welcome...

Have a nice day