Thread: CSC change necessary

CSC change necessary

My S10+ has been unable to receive software updates. It's current CSC is TTT/TTT, TTT/TPA. I am aware that TTT is not going to receive OTA updates. Is there anyway to change that CSC so that I can receive OTA updates?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdefreitas [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My S10+ has been unable to receive software updates. It's current CSC is TTT/TTT, TTT/TPA. I am aware that TTT is not going to receive OTA updates. Is there anyway to change that CSC so that I can receive OTA updates?
    Hi there

Was it set automatically to TTT ?

Could you go on your device to Software Info, make a screenshot and post it here (from top to bottom)?

Yes, it was. I'm not sure what caused it to change. I have even taken it to Samsung authorized service center to fix the problem, they redid the software and it still didn't change.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdefreitas [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes, it was. I'm not sure what caused it to change. I have even taken it to Samsung authorized service center to fix the problem, they redid the software and it still didn't change.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You can't change the CSC; it's automatically set by your SIM-card...