Thread: RE: No network(mobile network)

RE: No network(mobile network)

hello, please help me I have a SM-t231 I flashed it with Odin v3.13 and chose the firmware from Kenya. I am from zimbabwe and am seeking help on how I can rectify the problem and make the firmware to start receiving network again. my country does not exist on the list of firmares available. Thank you.[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by seannyatsvimbo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello, please help me I have a SM-t231 I flashed it with Odin v3.13 and chose the firmware from Kenya. I am from zimbabwe and am seeking help on how I can rectify the problem and make the firmware to start receiving network again. my country does not exist on the list of firmares available. Thank you.[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Why are you asking the same question again, while I answered you already in your 1st started thread?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]