Thread: Note 10 From Hk Firmware to USA Firmware

Question Note 10 From Hk Firmware to USA Firmware

Hello,

Just made an account today because I want to know how do I switch the firmware from HK to USA on the note 10? I'm new to this website and to reflashing or installing different firmware to phones. I'm posting this for help because I do not want to brick my phone by accident. Any tips, steps or instructions will be great. I am familiar to adding firmware to other devices i.e PSP, switch and ps3 consoles so it isn't that new to me but I will rather be safe than sorry. Thank you in advance.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MazeGilliam [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

Just made an account today because I want to know how do I switch the firmware from HK to USA on the note 10? I'm new to this website and to reflashing or installing different firmware to phones. I'm posting this for help because I do not want to brick my phone by accident. Any tips, steps or instructions will be great. I am familiar to adding firmware to other devices i.e PSP, switch and ps3 consoles so it isn't that new to me but I will rather be safe than sorry. Thank you in advance.
    Hi there

What's the model-code of your device?

Could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?

Sm-n9700
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190911-141802_Settings[1].jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MazeGilliam [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sm-n9700
    Thanks for sharing

It's not possible to flash SM-N970U or SM-N970U1 firmware to your device...

Only SM-N9700 firmware...

Ok, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for sharing

It's not possible to flash SM-N970U or SM-N970U1 firmware to your device...

Only SM-N9700 firmware...
    This is probably a dumb question but, can I get the US version of Samsung pay or am I stuck with the Chinese version?

Administrator
    This is probably a dumb question but, can I get the US version of Samsung pay or am I stuck with the Chinese version?
    It's not a dumb question, but: no, you can't...