Thread: Looking for a certain firmware for Galaxy TAB S4 (Wi-Fi) T830

Question Looking for a certain firmware for Galaxy TAB S4 (Wi-Fi) T830

So I got a tablet that is from another country and it has the Hungarian firmware (XEH). This is not an issue, and I can find the firmware online easily.

My only issue with this firmware is that my Samsung Members app switches to Hungarian every time I open it.

So I tried to find my own country's firmware (Romania) so I was searching from a ROM firmware. And I couldn't find any, BUT

As I was searching Samsung Romania's support page I came across these 2:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I can't find any info online about them. Can somebody give me a lead if he/she knows?

Thanks!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by doriandiaconu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So I got a tablet that is from another country and it has the Hungarian firmware (XEH). This is not an issue, and I can find the firmware online easily.

My only issue with this firmware is that my Samsung Members app switches to Hungarian every time I open it.

So I tried to find my own country's firmware (Romania) so I was searching from a ROM firmware. And I couldn't find any, BUT

As I was searching Samsung Romania's support page I came across these 2:

I can't find any info online about them. Can somebody give me a lead if he/she knows?

Thanks!
    Hi there,

I'd a search on the Samsung-servers, but there's no firmware available for Romania (ROM)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

I'd a search on the Samsung-servers, but there's no firmware available for Romania (ROM)
    I did a little digging about this T830X model and apparently it's a live demo unit.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by doriandiaconu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I did a little digging about this T830X model and apparently it's a live demo unit.

Hi there

If you posted the model-code in your first post, I could have told you too...

DEMO-units are not meant for consumers...