Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot download firmware with free membership?

Hi there,

I am trying to download firmware for my Samsung S7. I registered as a free member. When I choose the right software and want to download it, I only get the option to 'join' again. When I try to join, I get the message that I am already registered.

So I don't see the option of how to actually download the firmware?

Best Regards
    Malik Umar

Hi there,

I am trying to download firmware for my Samsung S7. I registered as a free member. When I choose the right software and want to download it, I only get the option to 'join' again. When I try to join, I get the message that I am already registered.

WHAT IS THIS ..... MAN !!!
    SITE IS TOTALLY USELESS NOW . huhhhhh

Many thanks.. I was wrong. Got the downloaded firmware and used Odin to flash my Samsung S7. Failed at the end, so decided to flash each of the four files in turn which all worked. Phone flashed for brief while after doing this ‘erase’. Phone is now totally dead. No combination of any buttons will do anything at all. Even with power cable in. Totally dead. What do I do next?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lovellyumar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

WHAT IS THIS ..... MAN !!!
    SITE IS TOTALLY USELESS NOW . huhhhhh
    Hi there

Log out completely from the site and the forum; clear the cache of your browser.

Close Chrome, open Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again

Or try an other browser

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

it's worth the price for one month

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Log out completely from the site and the forum; clear the cache of your browser.

Close Chrome, open Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again

Or try an other browser

Sorry for the inconvenience caused
    I've tried Chrome, Brave, IE and Edge. None of them will download the firmware. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Ive been using this site on free membership but now i can't download as I I'm directed to upgrade membership

Hi there! I was facing the same issue with Chrome until I've tried again with Microsoft Edge.

Hope this bug will be fixed soon, regards!