Thread: firmware download only for premium members.

firmware download only for premium members.

I am trying to upgrade the firmware on my old Samsung Tab 7.0 plus (GT-P6210). This tablet is good for my little son, even when it's a bit slow. I found the firmware on the wesite but it says for premium members only ?
    It only shows a fast download option that I can't use. It's not worth to become a premium member to download this file, this tablet is almost antique.
    Is there someone who can help me get this?
    Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRaven28 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I am trying to upgrade the firmware on my old Samsung Tab 7.0 plus (GT-P6210). This tablet is good for my little son, even when it's a bit slow. I found the firmware on the wesite but it says for premium members only ?
    It only shows a fast download option that I can't use. It's not worth to become a premium member to download this file, this tablet is almost antique.
    Is there someone who can help me get this?
    Thanks
    Hi there,

This firmware is for premium only.
    File is too old
    We offer free firmware for the latest fws. Which is for 3 years.
    If they want to get older fw. They have to pay for it. Since we need to pay to host these files.

Thanks for the explanation.
    I think I can better spend the money towards a new tablet than paying a lot for a very small file and still have an old tablet.