Thread: S9 Dual SIM?

Question S9 Dual SIM?

Where is the firmware for S9 Dual SIM (G960F/DS)?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Sephiroth [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Where is the firmware for S9 Dual SIM (G960F/DS)?
    Hi there

Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This is for single SIM version. So is it the same for single SIM and Dual SIM? Because we have different for S8 Single SIM and S8 Dual SIM.
    S8 Single SIM: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    S8 Dual SIM: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So that is why I am surprised that I do not see another firmware for S9 dual SIM. Because there is special firmware for S8 Dual SIM. Did Samsung change something? And there is no longer another firmware for dual SIM models? Did they start using/making "universal" firmware no matter if the model is single SIM or dual SIM (starting from Note8 and above)?
    PS. Because similar situation is with Note8 (only "F" firmware and no "FD" firmware). There is no problem with Note9 because if I remember correctly the "F" global model is dual SIM only (there is no "F" global model of Note9 single SIM if I remember correctly).

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Sephiroth [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is for single SIM version. So is it the same for single SIM and Dual SIM? Because we have different for S8 Single SIM and S8 Dual SIM.
    S8 Single SIM: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    S8 Dual SIM: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So that is why I am surprised that I do not see another firmware for S9 dual SIM. Because there is special firmware for S8 Dual SIM. Did Samsung change something? And there is no longer another firmware for dual SIM models? Did they start using/making "universal" firmware no matter if the model is single SIM or dual SIM (starting from Note8 and above)?
    PS. Because similar situation is with Note8 (only "F" firmware and no "FD" firmware). There is no problem with Note9 because if I remember correctly the "F" global model is dual SIM only (there is no "F" global model of Note9 single SIM if I remember correctly).
    Yeahp, it's the same firmware. I have an S9 Plus Dual SIM and no problem with that. Even with the S7 Edge Dual SIM I had before it's exactly the same using de F or the FD roms

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Administrator
    It's indeed the same firmware...