Thread: Premium Sub

Premium Member

Premium Sub

Hi, I setup an account to start downloading firmware but cannot access the fast downloads.

I have checked my paid subscriptions in settings to find it doesn't show up there despite having 25 euro from my paypal account.

I have tried the FAQ and forum suggestions about logging out and ctrl+f5 etc. I tried in incognito as well.

Still having some troubles, if admin could pm me or approve the premium sub that would be awesome. Thank you !

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CybertekAU [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I setup an account to start downloading firmware but cannot access the fast downloads.

I have checked my paid subscriptions in settings to find it doesn't show up there despite having 25 euro from my paypal account.

I have tried the FAQ and forum suggestions about logging out and ctrl+f5 etc. I tried in incognito as well.

Still having some troubles, if admin could pm me or approve the premium sub that would be awesome. Thank you !
    Hi there

Please LOG-OUT completely from forum and/or site

Close Chrome, start-up Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again (or try another browser)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Please LOG-OUT completely from forum and/or site

Close Chrome, start-up Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again (or try another browser)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused
    Hi,

I have tried this as well as per mentioned in my original post.

It isn't noted in my settings that I have a subscription, if it is updated there perhaps I can run through the hoops again to get it up and running properly.

Premium Member
    I just tried it in Edge instead of Chrome and I still yield the same results.

Administrator
    Hallo,

Could you please tell us your PayPal ID email address?

You can mail this to [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Premium Member
    Hi, I sent an email 7 days ago on the 6th of august.

Administrator
    Hello,

Please try again.
    Please log out and log in first.

Your account should be fine.

Premium Member
    Thank you !

Much appreciated, hope it's sorted automatically soon.