Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000XXALI3 firmware upgrade

Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000XXALI3 firmware upgrade

Hi there

Can I upgrade my galaxy 10.1 gt-8000 - baseband ver. N8000XXALI3 with N8000XXSDQA4 for example?

If not, can I have the latest firmware version for my device N8000XXALI3 as I could not find it on the site.

Thanks..

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mamdouhjaber [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Can I upgrade my galaxy 10.1 gt-8000 - baseband ver. N8000XXALI3 with N8000XXSDQA4 for example?

If not, can I have the latest firmware version for my device N8000XXALI3 as I could not find it on the site.

Thanks..
    Hi there, good morning

Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

N8000XXALI3 not in the list

Thank you for your reply...

N8000XXALI3 is not available in the list on the URL provided, can I use the latest or any other version like: N8000XXSDQA2 ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mamdouhjaber [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you for your reply...

N8000XXALI3 is not available in the list on the URL provided, can I use the latest or any other version like: N8000XXSDQA2 ?
    Hi there, good morning

For which country you want the firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good morning

For which country you want the firmware?
    I'm on the move all the time, between Europe and MiddleEast and I need Arabic Keyboard support..

Thanks

Administrator
    I'm on the move all the time, between Europe and MiddleEast and I need Arabic Keyboard support..

Thanks
    Hi there, good afternoon

Doesn't your current firmware have this?

SwiftKey maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good afternoon

Doesn't your current firmware have this?

SwiftKey maybe?

Thank you for your response..

Yes, my current firmware has arabic support. I just wanted to make sure that the new firmware that you'll suggest for me also supports arabic keyboard.

so my question still is that: can I safely apply any of the firmwares listed in the url you provided to my tablet with baseband different than PDA's codes in the list?

Thanks..

Administrator
    Thank you for your response..

Yes, my current firmware has arabic support. I just wanted to make sure that the new firmware that you'll suggest for me also supports arabic keyboard.

so my question still is that: can I safely apply any of the firmwares listed in the url you provided to my tablet with baseband different than PDA's codes in the list?

Thanks..
    Hi there, good afternoon

That's why I asked you: what countries firmware (CSC) is now on your device?

Hi there, good afternoon

That's why I asked you: what countries firmware (CSC) is now on your device?
    The baseband version shown in my device settings is: N8000XXALI3
    Build Number: IMM76D.N8000XWALI4
    Android Ver. 4.0.4

Thanks..

Administrator
    The baseband version shown in my device settings is: N8000XXALI3
    Build Number: IMM76D.N8000XWALI4
    Android Ver. 4.0.4

Thanks..
    Hi there, good morning

There are several firmwares with different CSC's with that build nr; that's why I asked you -> which country? (type in the dialer *#1234# and what's behind CSC?)