Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Note 4

Note 4

I cannot get a download to start, have tried all things but to no avail. Need help plz. I am trying to unlock from US Cellular to Straight Talk. So frustrated

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaters96 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I cannot get a download to start, have tried all things but to no avail. Need help plz. I am trying to unlock from US Cellular to Straight Talk. So frustrated
    Hi there, good afternoon

What firmware are you trying to download?

N910R4 for Note 4

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaters96 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    N910R4 for Note 4
    Hi there, good afternoon

Just read your 1st post again: what do you mean with "Can't unlock phone"?

You mean, your "Straight Talk" SIM doesn't work on your phone?

n910r4 for Note 4

I can't get the APN numbers to go in, I can't send sms. I can make calls. I am very new to this and hope I don't mess up my phone worse

I don'y understand, I tick wait and download, I watch ads and still no download

Administrator
    I can't get the APN numbers to go in, I can't send sms. I can make calls. I am very new to this and hope I don't mess up my phone worse
    Hi there, good afternoon

Then I advice you to go with your phone to a Samsung Service Point, or your operator...

Hi,

Same thing here, trying to download firmware for note 4 SM-N910F, I go to firmware list, choose spain(vodafone) takes me to a place where it says "join to download", I was already logged in, I wait, I click download and it takes me a to a page where it shows the different plans.

Finally I tried with a different one: spain(orange), it works. The orange button now says "wait and download" and it works.

Hope this helps.

nacho

i cant find the appropriate firmware for my device(ghana)