Thread: Is it safe to Factory Reset the S6 without un-rooting it.

Is it safe to Factory Reset the S6 without un-rooting it.

I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-S906L, and i have recently made a mistake by installing Lucky Patcher and installing a modded Google Play Store. I waited for it to install it, and when i checked for the new Store, the original Store had disappeared from my device. I've tried installing new .apk's, but now I receive the error,"Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped," when trying to install apps. I've re-downloaded plenty of GPS .apk files, and went through hours of videos on fixes, but the Store still has yet to fix itself. I'm thinking my last hope is a factory reset, but I'm worried ill get caught in a boot loop, or brick my phone completely. I have tried looking for steps to un-root my specific model, but i cant find any forums or articles addressing my model. Please Help!

(also, I'm new to forums lol, I've actually never posted on a forum before, so if i posted this question the wrong way, let me know! Thank you in advance.)

(Another note, if it has something to do with what I did with Lucky Patcher, can anyone help me restore the original stock Google Play Store through Lucky Patcher, if there is an option to do so? THANKS <3)
    Last edited by PASTIVITY; 04-12-2016 at 20:03.

Re-installing the firmware should return your phone to stock - but we do not have your TracFone firmware.
    In Settings > Application manager
    can you find Play Store and remove updates (in case the stock Play Store was not removed but modified)

my phone could not turn on. my s6. it wont start and not charge

Quote Originally Posted by Bola007 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    my phone could not turn on. my s6. it wont start and not charge
    If you cannot put phone into download mode, then you will need a phone repair shop with a z3x box or similar.

Hello, maybe your lucky patcher version is out of date, so download the latest update at [ Login above or register to see download links. ]