Thread: Note 20 Ultra Restarting Issue

Note 20 Ultra Restarting Issue

Hi All

I am having some major issues with the Note 20 Ultra restarting by itself. In restarts in the middle of the night, I wake up and it says phone restarting and it also restarts at random times througout the day. I can't work out the issue. All Samsung are saying send the error logs through or just say it's due to a 3rd party app. Which I think is a 'cop out', I had these apps on my S10 and had no issues.

I have read on many other forums of people having this issue and it cannot be resolved. I have changed so many different settings etc that people have suggested, still no joy.

Anyone here having this issue?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yas1320 View Post
    Hi All

I am having some major issues with the Note 20 Ultra restarting by itself. In restarts in the middle of the night, I wake up and it says phone restarting and it also restarts at random times througout the day. I can't work out the issue. All Samsung are saying send the error logs through or just say it's due to a 3rd party app. Which I think is a 'cop out', I had these apps on my S10 and had no issues.

I have read on many other forums of people having this issue and it cannot be resolved. I have changed so many different settings etc that people have suggested, still no joy.

Anyone here having this issue?
    Hi there

Since when this this problem occur?

I've a Note20 Ultra 5G 512GB myself, and never had this issue..

Have you tried to reset your device already and don't restore a back-up to your device?

I also have same problem with my samsung galaxy Note 20 ultra, I do factory data reset and the result still the same, and now its getting worst after my phone get the update to One UI 3.0
    Its very very disapointed.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kucung View Post
    I also have same problem with my samsung galaxy Note 20 ultra, I do factory data reset and the result still the same, and now its getting worst after my phone get the update to One UI 3.0
    Its very very disapointed.
    Hi there

Then probably something else is wrong with your device; let your device checked by a Samsung Service Point