Thread: Checksum of G973F's latest firmwares

Checksum of G973F's latest firmwares

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the checksum (sha256, md5 or any other secure checksum) of the following zip files and/or its contents?:

G973FXXU1ASE7_G973FOXM1ASE5_PHE.zip

G973FXXU2ASF3_G973FOXM2ASF3_PHE.zip

I downloaded both and I am getting a verification failed error when trying to install them with adb from ubuntu. I tried the adb version from ubuntu bionic universe and also the latest adb version downloaded from Google servers. I do manage to install apps or execute shell commands with adb without any problem.

Thank you

PS: I suppose the problem is something else and that the zip files are correct but just in case...
    Last edited by unclesammobile; 14-07-2019 at 11:05.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by unclesammobile [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the checksum (sha256, md5 or any other secure checksum) of the following zip files and/or its contents?:

G973FXXU1ASE7_G973FOXM1ASE5_PHE.zip

G973FXXU2ASF3_G973FOXM2ASF3_PHE.zip

I downloaded both and I am getting a verification failed error when trying to install them with adb from ubuntu. I tried the adb version from ubuntu bionic universe and also the latest adb version downloaded from Google servers. I do manage to install apps or execute shell commands with adb without any problem.

Thank you

PS: I suppose the problem is something else and that the zip files are correct but just in case...
    Hi there

You don't install these ZIP's with ADB!

You must UNZIP them and install with Odin...

I thought adb sideload should work. So there is no way to install a full stock ROM from Linux?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by unclesammobile [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I thought adb sideload should work. So there is no way to install a full stock ROM from Linux?
    Not the firmware you download from our site: that must be installed with Odin