Thread: SM-G920T G920TUVS6FRC1 firmware

Unhappy SM-G920T G920TUVS6FRC1 firmware

I have been trying to Download this Firmware for my T-Mobile S6. But it gets to a certain point and cancels. Any ideas what the problem might be? I have that Security notice showing unauthorized actions have been detected. Restart your phone but it keeps coming back. I checked my Knox and I do not think it has not been tripped it shows 0 (0x0000). Yet it Shows System Status Custom,FRP Lock: On, Knox Warranty Void.I thought if it does not show a 01 in the Knox I am ok?

This is how it all started. I use Dr Fone for years to move my SMS messages and save to my computer. This time somehow I hit Root and didn't really root it. Because my Lookout warned me. I deleted the program. Still I get the (!) inside the triangle with the notice. My phone shows it has not been rooted and I still have the above firmware # with the March 1st 2018 security patch.I have wiped the cache from the partition. Also I did a master reset from the start up screen. Then I took my phone in this week and had a tech try. He said he put the original Firmware on and un-rooted my phone. Still I picked it up and it still came back. So I wiped my phone again to see if that might help. But it didn't, so I signed up here because XDA says this is the place to get the firmware. I figured I download it and try using Odin to put the firmware back. Dr fone or should I say Wondershare tells me I have to order their un-root program, but if I tripped the Knox it's a waste of money. With no Guarantee it will work and my money back..

I am a amateur and just learning by reading on the web about this problem. I never used Odin or rooted a phone but I figure I try Downloading the Firmware myself and give it a try. But the Download keeps canceling. I am trying the free way of doing it and I know it is slower then being a paid member. Anyone have an idea if this Firmware is corrupted. Because when I did a search I only came upon 2 people awhile back unable to open the zip file. But I see no resolution for their problem. The big question is am I wasting my time. Did I trip Knox and no matter what I do I will keep getting this message? Any help is appreciated.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeport [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have been trying to Download this Firmware for my T-Mobile S6. But it gets to a certain point and cancels. Any ideas what the problem might be? I have that Security notice showing unauthorized actions have been detected. Restart your phone but it keeps coming back. I checked my Knox and I do not think it has not been tripped it shows 0 (0x0000). Yet it Shows System Status Custom,FRP Lock: On, Knox Warranty Void.I thought if it does not show a 01 in the Knox I am ok?

This is how it all started. I use Dr Fone for years to move my SMS messages and save to my computer. This time somehow I hit Root and didn't really root it. Because my Lookout warned me. I deleted the program. Still I get the (!) inside the triangle with the notice. My phone shows it has not been rooted and I still have the above firmware # with the March 1st 2018 security patch.I have wiped the cache from the partition. Also I did a master reset from the start up screen. Then I took my phone in this week and had a tech try. He said he put the original Firmware on and un-rooted my phone. Still I picked it up and it still came back. So I wiped my phone again to see if that might help. But it didn't, so I signed up here because XDA says this is the place to get the firmware. I figured I download it and try using Odin to put the firmware back. Dr fone or should I say Wondershare tells me I have to order their un-root program, but if I tripped the Knox it's a waste of money. With no Guarantee it will work and my money back..

I am a amateur and just learning by reading on the web about this problem. I never used Odin or rooted a phone but I figure I try Downloading the Firmware myself and give it a try. But the Download keeps canceling. I am trying the free way of doing it and I know it is slower then being a paid member. Anyone have an idea if this Firmware is corrupted. Because when I did a search I only came upon 2 people awhile back unable to open the zip file. But I see no resolution for their problem. The big question is am I wasting my time. Did I trip Knox and no matter what I do I will keep getting this message? Any help is appreciated.
    Hi there,

1. Rooting a phone will ALWAYS trip KNOX
    2. How are you trying to download the firmware: on your phone or on your PC
    3. This forum does not support ROOTed phones