Thread: SM-G975U1 bootloader v2 update?

SM-G975U1 bootloader v2 update?

My S10+ currently has the 2ASF6/ATT firmware but I am on the Verizon network. Will there be a update to flash U1 firmware onto my device with bootloader v2?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by markc609 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My S10+ currently has the 2ASF6/ATT firmware but I am on the Verizon network. Will there be a update to flash U1 firmware onto my device with bootloader v2?
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?

Service provider SW ver.
    SAOMC_SM-G975U_OYN_ATT_PP_0035
    R58M47PW3HK
    ATT/ATT/CCT

I was using AT&T when I flashed the 2ASF6/ATT firmware but have switched to Verizon and would like to be able to get it on Verizon.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by markc609 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Service provider SW ver.
    SAOMC_SM-G975U_OYN_ATT_PP_0035
    R58M47PW3HK
    ATT/ATT/CCT
    Hi there,

You have a SM-G975U device, so you can't flash SM-G975U1 firmware on it (someone did the "other way around", and did get continuously errors on his device)

When you gave above info (Software Serviceprovider), was your Verizon-SIM in your device?