Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Firmware for NOTE 8

Need Firmware for NOTE 8

I have a Note 8, US Model. I am outside US, that's why i am unable to get any update. I am still running version 7.0... Please help me find out the right firmware. My phone's baseband version N950USQU1AQH7 .... Please you people are the last hope. I have tried contacting Samsung & Sprint but they didn't help. I am really disappointed.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ansahmad [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a Note 8, US Model. I am outside US, that's why i am unable to get any update. I am still running version 7.0... Please help me find out the right firmware. My phone's baseband version N950USQU1AQH7 .... Please you people are the last hope. I have tried contacting Samsung & Sprint but they didn't help. I am really disappointed.
    Hi there

Could you install this app, run it, go to the firmware-tab and post that info here (screenshot)?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Product Code: SM-N950UZKAXAA
    PDA: N950USQU1AQH7
    CSC: N950UOYN1AQH7
    Baseband: N950USQU1AQH7
    Bootloader: N950USQU1AQH7
    This thing is written there, i don't know how to send screeshot so i have copy pasted the all the text on that tab.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ansahmad [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Product Code: SM-N950UZKAXAA
    PDA: N950USQU1AQH7
    CSC: N950UOYN1AQH7
    Baseband: N950USQU1AQH7
    Bootloader: N950USQU1AQH7
    This thing is written there, i don't know how to send screeshot so i have copy pasted the all the text on that tab.
    Hi there

This is the latest firmware for your device (USA/Sprint): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Be sure, Smart Switch is installed (not to be used, just for the correct drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Be sure to use Odin v3.13.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT TO BE USED!!!) with Odin 3.13.x: your data will stay intact!

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.13.1
    5. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Bixby + Power + Volume Down buttons)
    6. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    7. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
    8. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    9. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

But my PDA & CSC no's are different from that firmware you linked above. This causes no issue? & i am in Pakistan & do i need to install firmware for unknown region or is this ok with the one you gave me. I am totally noob in this scenerio so what do you say?

Administrator
    But my PDA & CSC no's are different from that firmware you linked above. This causes no issue? & i am in Pakistan & do i need to install firmware for unknown region or is this ok with the one you gave me. I am totally noob in this scenerio so what do you say?
    Hi there

that's because it's a newer build and it's Android 9 (Pie)

It's the latest (US) firmware for your device model: SM-N950U

how to repir imei loss samsung s8 duos

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by muchris [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    how to repir imei loss samsung s8 duos
    Hi there,

Go with your device to a Samsung Service Center

But someone told me, that if i tried updating my phone this way, my phone may lose network settings, like it won't connent to wifi or sim won't work, Do such things can happen..?

Administrator
    But someone told me, that if i tried updating my phone this way, my phone may lose network settings, like it won't connent to wifi or sim won't work, Do such things can happen..?
    If you follow my tutorial, nothing can go wrong...

But: if you don't trust it: don't do it...

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.