Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recuperation de donnees S6 SM-G920F

recuperation de donnees S6 SM-G920F

bonjour,
    j 'ai un message sur mon galaxy s6 SM-G920F , (an error has occurred while updating the device software. use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch pc software), je voudrais savoir si il est possible malgres ce message de récupérer toutes mes données.
    merci d 'avance.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JONQ13 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    bonjour,
    j 'ai un message sur mon galaxy s6 SM-G920F , (an error has occurred while updating the device software. use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch pc software), je voudrais savoir si il est possible malgres ce message de récupérer toutes mes données.
    merci d 'avance.
    Hi there,

Please ask your question in English, as this is an international forum

bonjour,
    d 'accord.
    merci

Hello,
    I have a message on my galaxy s6 SM-G920F, (an error occurred while updating the device software, use the emergency recovery feature in the smart switch software), I would like to know if this message is possible. recover all my data.
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by JONQ13; 20-06-2019 at 07:55.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JONQ13 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    I have a message on my galaxy s6 SM-G920F, (an error occurred while updating the device software, use the emergency recovery feature in the smart switch software), I would like to know if this message is possible. recover all my data.
    Thank you in advance.
    Hi there,

When did you got this message? After a firmware-update? Did you update by OTA or Smart Switch?

Is your device ORIGINAL, so: NOT ROOTed or Custom ROM?

Hello,
    the device is totally original, at the base I had the message (UI system stopped) with the impossibility to have access to the phone, the first time I use fonepaw to recover the data, after a scan I saw all the photos but to be able to recover the data it was necessary to buy the software which for me is too expensive, I tried with drfone 2 times and all of a sudden it blocked me the phone, is that I have too much to try to recover the data?
    before doing all that I tried with smart switch but I did not have access because I could not unlock the screen of the phone.

Administrator
    Hello,
    the device is totally original, at the base I had the message (UI system stopped) with the impossibility to have access to the phone, the first time I use fonepaw to recover the data, after a scan I saw all the photos but to be able to recover the data it was necessary to buy the software which for me is too expensive, I tried with drfone 2 times and all of a sudden it blocked me the phone, is that I have too much to try to recover the data?
    before doing all that I tried with smart switch but I did not have access because I could not unlock the screen of the phone.
    Hi there,

then I really don't know what's wrong with your phone, sorry

Best is to visit a Samsung Service Point: they also have the tools to recover things...

okay, just a question, if I flash with a firmware originally from the phone I will lose all my data ?

Administrator
    okay, just a question, if I flash with a firmware originally from the phone I will lose all my data ?
    Hi there,

I'm not sure in that, but the S6 has 1 file firmware, so it should be OK

Be sure to download/install the correct firmware for your device

Ok thank you