Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Software update problems.

I actually tried flashing the TPA firmware, but it didn't change from the TTT SW version. Someone then suggested trying another CSC, so I used the XEF, BTU, SKR, EON and the TPA, none seem to change the CSC from the TTT which I'm not seeing as a firmware region for the S10+, so I'm not sure what to do again. It seems as doing the flash just resets the device and changes nothing else. Any ideas or suggestions on what to try again?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdefreitas [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I actually tried flashing the TPA firmware, but it didn't change from the TTT SW version. Someone then suggested trying another CSC, so I used the XEF, BTU, SKR, EON and the TPA, none seem to change the CSC from the TTT which I'm not seeing as a firmware region for the S10+, so I'm not sure what to do again. It seems as doing the flash just resets the device and changes nothing else. Any ideas or suggestions on what to try again?
    Hi there

Is "Software Serviceprovider" still saying TTT/TTT,TTT/TPA ?

It is, after doing multiple flashes on the different region firmwares, with and without the sim card, resetting before each flash from the settings, from recovery, and even clearing the cache, it still says the same thing in the software service provider. I've tried sims from the two carriers available in my country, it still doesn't change.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdefreitas [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It is, after doing multiple flashes on the different region firmwares, with and without the sim card, resetting before each flash from the settings, from recovery, and even clearing the cache, it still says the same thing in the software service provider. I've tried sims from the two carriers available in my country, it still doesn't change.
    Hi there,

Then I'm really getting out of options too...