Thread: Galaxy Tab A6 shows only startup screen and nothing esle is working

Galaxy Tab A6 shows only startup screen and nothing esle is working

hi,
    i have a Galaxy Tab A6 (SM-T580) that doesn´t start anymore, after the bettery has been exchanged.
    when you connect USB to PC the battery symobl appears, but nothing more.
    when powering on the startup screen is shown "Samsung Galaxy Tab A6" and at the bottom "powered by android" and nothing else is working.
    When I do a reset (power + vol - ) the same comes up again.
    Connetion to PC is also not working.
    Any Idea?
    thanksin advance!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kasval [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi,
    i have a Galaxy Tab A6 (SM-T580) that doesn´t start anymore, after the bettery has been exchanged.
    when you connect USB to PC the battery symobl appears, but nothing more.
    when powering on the startup screen is shown "Samsung Galaxy Tab A6" and at the bottom "powered by android" and nothing else is working.
    When I do a reset (power + vol - ) the same comes up again.
    Connetion to PC is also not working.
    Any Idea?
    thanksin advance!
    Hi there,

Go back to the shop/Samsung Service Point, where your device has been repaired...

This Method worked for me hope it will work for you too..

I read on some other forum to press and hold Power Button and Volume Button (both up and down) together for 10 - 15 seconds and it should work.

I tried all other methods (except physically opening the tablet), none worked. However, the above said works every time i experience the issue with my tablet.

Best Regards, and if you want any help to find outrank your site or another web related issue you can ask as well because we ([ Login above or register to see download links. ]) love to help peoples.