Thread: Firmware Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F) XEO

Firmware Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F) XEO

hello,
    After download and instal Polish firmware:
    PDA: G975FXXU1ASD5
    CSC: G975FOXM1ASD4
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The resault is that like on the top of the photo, means that software version of the service provider is other than it should be.
    New one frirmware have that same problem. I really need property SM-G975F XEO firmware.
    What should i do ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bartasek12 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello,
    After download and instal Polish firmware:
    PDA: G975FXXU1ASD5
    CSC: G975FOXM1ASD4
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The resault is that like on the top of the photo, means that software version of the service provider is other than it should be.
    New one frirmware have that same problem. I really need property SM-G975F XEO firmware.
    What should i do ?
    Hi there,

Why did you flash your phone?

This firmware is for your phone: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Probably your phone is "Software Locked"; your SIM-card is not recognized as Polish carrier (otherwise you should have got XEO)

Thanks for replay.
    I flash this phone for my customer becouse in his job he cant use any branding.
    So then i have a question.
    Can i install polish XEO firmware in this phone ? If yes, what should i do to install it ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bartasek12 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for replay.
    I flash this phone for my customer becouse in his job he cant use any branding.
    So then i have a question.
    Can i install polish XEO firmware in this phone ? If yes, what should i do to install it ?
    Hi there,

was during flashing a Polish SIM-card in the device?

Hello!,
    Propably when i flashed firmware, it wasnt any card inside.

Administrator
    Hello!,
    Propably when i flashed firmware, it wasnt any card inside.
    Hi there,

Flash the firmware, AP BL CP & CSC_OXM, with a Polish SIM-card inserted. Device will reset afterwards. When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed": accept

Hello,
    That firmware will be ok ?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Hello,
    That firmware will be ok ?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

That's the latest firmware for Poland (XEO)

hello,
    so wich one is correct, becouse i cant find that version -> (AP BL CP & CSC_OXM),
    sorry about that question but i really cant find it.

Administrator
    hello,
    so wich one is correct, becouse i cant find that version -> (AP BL CP & CSC_OXM),
    sorry about that question but i really cant find it.
    Hi there

If you download that file, it's a ZIP-archive; when you open the ZIP, there should be 5 files in it -> AP BL CP CSC_OXM & HOME_CSC_OXM