Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: downloading firmware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

downloading firmware

HI all i can't seem to download a Firmware it keeps asking me to join and when i join on the free account,the notification pops up that iam already registered. Any help would be appreciated.

Seeing the same thing. I had a very old account in which I seem to not be able to check anything, like its account data. Username is not kept as logged in on the top right of the site. Now I even created a new one and see the same thing, but can check my account data and post in Forums

Not sure if the free users section isn't even under control, how is the premium users section? Looking for the modem firmware for my SM-N9005. Your download is ready in 29 seconds, but I'm not logged in any more.
    Maybe I'll sign up 4 times for a premium before I give up Nope seriously, Hoping to find the files somewhere else.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela301 View Post
    HI all i can't seem to download a Firmware it keeps asking me to join and when i join on the free account,the notification pops up that iam already registered. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi there,

Please read our FAQ: https://www.sammobile.com/faq/login-bug/

Or try INCOGNITO-mode in Chrome; or an other browser...

Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

Nope ... this website is not working for downloading firmwares for samsung galaxy a8 2018.:-(

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty04 View Post
    Nope ... this website is not working for downloading firmwares for samsung galaxy a8 2018.:-(
    Hi there,

Hola que tal, tampoco me deja descargar nada, espero los 30 segundos y me abre a la ventana para que me una, cuando ya estoy registrado. que sucede o ya no se puede descargar? ya lo intente en modo incognito y en otro navegador y me pasa lo mismo.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs sc View Post
    Hola que tal, tampoco me deja descargar nada, espero los 30 segundos y me abre a la ventana para que me una, cuando ya estoy registrado. que sucede o ya no se puede descargar? ya lo intente en modo incognito y en otro navegador y me pasa lo mismo.
    Hi there,

Could you ask your question in English?

Thank you...

i can not understand why i can't download the frimware i'm already subscribe

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badieo View Post
    i can not understand why i can't download the frimware i'm already subscribe
    Hi there,

Firmware. Firmware is a software program or set of instructions programmed on a hardware device. ... You may need to update the firmware of certain devices, such as hard drives and video cards in order for them to work with a new operating system.

Big Data Analytics online training.