Thread: Correct Stock Recovery for SM-P600 Note 10.1 2014

Correct Stock Recovery for SM-P600 Note 10.1 2014

I was trying to roll back to stock firmware on my Note 10.1 after trying out Lineage OS, however due to many of the glitches, primarily with the music playback I am trying to restore back to stock. I have not been able to find any firmware that is for the United States, and I know I have downloaded a firmware here before to restore years ago, but unsure what I picked. Would my best bet, be to use the United Kingdom restore to fix this or is there a trick that I am either missing or forgetting. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibadawolf93 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I was trying to roll back to stock firmware on my Note 10.1 after trying out Lineage OS, however due to many of the glitches, primarily with the music playback I am trying to restore back to stock. I have not been able to find any firmware that is for the United States, and I know I have downloaded a firmware here before to restore years ago, but unsure what I picked. Would my best bet, be to use the United Kingdom restore to fix this or is there a trick that I am either missing or forgetting. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Hi there,

Could you install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Open it and go to the firmware-Tab: could you post a screenshot of it? (or give the Product-code)