Thread: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5100

Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5100

I'm new here. Recently after perform the System Update, my tablet got corrupted & unable to boot up. It forever stuck at the SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 display & go blank till the device auto shut down.

Where can I get/download the firmware for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5100.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ekln [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm new here. Recently after perform the System Update, my tablet got corrupted & unable to boot up. It forever stuck at the SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 display & go blank till the device auto shut down.

Where can I get/download the firmware for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5100.
    Hi there,

Here you can find the firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Be sure, to download the correct firmware for your device; but how can it got corrupted after a firmware-update?
    Maybe something else is wrong with your device, and you should visit a Samsung Service Point...

Hi

It was working fine, then I went to the Settings, to perform the System Update. After the update, it just unable to start up.

I suspect it was due to my tab is a old tab which no longer compatible to the latest update..

Be sure, to download the correct firmware for your device => May I know what's the purpose for Country section is for ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ekln [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi

It was working fine, then I went to the Settings, to perform the System Update. After the update, it just unable to start up.

I suspect it was due to my tab is a old tab which no longer compatible to the latest update..

Be sure, to download the correct firmware for your device => May I know what's the purpose for Country section is for ?
    CSC/Country is for the correct configuration of your device in your country