Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My phone S8 plus is still not updated the new android 9 One UI

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsioux [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey henklbr,

Sorry bout this. But I'm still getting the error.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I'm already using v 3.13.3 When opening Odin, it says that I should remove my Google/Samsung accounts before proceeding. Will that help?
    No no: you don't have to do that: it's a "standard" warning

Then I don't know what's wrong...

I suggest to try an other PC, other USB-port, other USB-cable, maybe reboot your PC...

Changing USB port worked! I'm now at Android 9 and everything seems to be working great. Thanks henklbr! Cheers!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsioux [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Changing USB port worked! I'm now at Android 9 and everything seems to be working great. Thanks henklbr! Cheers!
    Top...

Enjoy

Hi, I'm sorry for replying to this, but my phone service radio wont turn on, it keeps saying radio off and I can't make an Update to Android 9 too

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by oluwatobix [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I'm sorry for replying to this, but my phone service radio wont turn on, it keeps saying radio off and I can't make an Update to Android 9 too
    Hi there

I don't understand what your problem with your phone is, what phone do you have, what region etc...

Go to Software Info on your phone, and post a screenshot from top to bottom

I have a Samsung S8plus too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191015-100135_SamMobile Device Info.jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by oluwatobix [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a Samsung S8plus too
    Where did you get this device? Have you flashed this device yourself? What have you done with it?

I bought it new from a store and no I haven't flashed it myself.
    It keeps saying radio off, I have my sim card in it but it won't bring network bars... Says no network connection

help!!!!

Hi, my sm-G955n has 2 major problem:
    1. It doesn't read sim card anymore.
    2. The IMEI doesn't so. If I got to the settings the imei area is blank.
    I still love my s8+

Administrator
    I bought it new from a store and no I haven't flashed it myself.
    It keeps saying radio off, I have my sim card in it but it won't bring network bars... Says no network connection
    Then I suggest to return your device to the store, or go to a Samsung Service Point...