Login or Join
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Firmware to Remove telco Logo's

On another site it mentioned rooting the firmware. I'm not unhandy with software or hardware, but I'm only recently back to Android and will have to upskill myself over the next couple of years. Is the a firmware on Samobile that'd suffice?

If not it's a screaming match with OPtus, and I'd prefer to learn something new.

Thanks for all your replies.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Flambo28 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    On another site it mentioned rooting the firmware. I'm not unhandy with software or hardware, but I'm only recently back to Android and will have to upskill myself over the next couple of years. Is the a firmware on Samobile that'd suffice?

If not it's a screaming match with OPtus, and I'd prefer to learn something new.

Thanks for all your replies.
    Hi there,

we don't give support in ROOT

Bear in mind, when you ROOT the device, KNOX is triggered and you can't use Samsung Pay, Samsung Pass, Secure Folder and other KNOX-related things any more...

You could tell your carrier, that if you insert your Telstra-SIM, the configuration should switch to TEL (and use i.e. VoLTE & VoWiFi from Telstra)